Attention Spring and Summer Graduates

If you are completing your degree requirements this Spring or Summer 2017, then you are eligible to apply for graduation!


DEADLINE: March 8, 2017 


  • Visit with your program advisor for verification of your degree requirements.
  • Complete all degree requirements by Spring or Summer 2017.  (For General Requirements, Specific Requirements, Guarantee Program, and Honor Graduates information, see the "Graduation at SPC" section in the General Catalog.) 
  • Have a cumulative GPA of at least a 2.00 (“C”) or better.
  • Complete graduation application (no application fee required).

To Apply for Graduation

  • If you are a currently enrolled SPC student, click here to login to MySPC and complete the Online Graduation Application.
SPC Admissions and Records
ATTN: Graduation Clerk
1401 South College Avenue
Levelland, TX 79336


Caps and Gowns

Caps and Gowns will be distributed free of charge starting Monday, May 1st  through Thursday, May 11th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the following locations.

Levelland Campus students:
Levelland Campus Admissions and Records Office in the Student Services Building.

Reese Center, Lubbock Center, and Plainview Center students:
Reese Center Admissions and Records Office in Building 8. 


Diplomas are mailed approximately six to eight weeks after all final grades have been reported to the office of the Registrar, and graduation requirements are reviewed and approved by the instructional deans.


Invitations may be purchased directly from any publishing company you select. SPC does not contract with a publishing company. For information, call the SPC bookstore at 806-894-9611, ext. 2399 or visit the Balfour website at

Diploma Replacement

Previously awarded diplomas may be replaced by completing and submitting a Diploma Replacement Order Form.  Mail form with the $25.00 replacement fee (cashier's check or money order only) to:

SPC Admissions and Records
ATTN: Graduation Clerk
1401 South College Avenue
Levelland, TX 79336


For questions regarding your degree requirements, contact your program advisor.

For question regarding application, commencement exercises, etc., contact Admissions and Records at or (806) 716-2572.