Our new online graduation application in now available!
Fall 2018 - November 30, 2018
Spring or Summer 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Visit with your program advisor for verification of your degree requirements.
- If your current program is not correct, please submit the Change of Program Form before you apply for graduation.
- Complete all degree requirements. (For General Requirements, Specific Requirements, Guarantee Program, and Honor Graduates information, see the "Graduation at SPC" section in the General Catalog.)
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least a 2.00 (“C”) or better.
- Complete graduation application (no application fee required).
To Apply for Graduation
- Log in to your MySPC.
- Go to Texan Connect.
- Click on Student Self Service.
- Click on Student Registration/Planning.
- Apply for Graduation.
- Fill out the online graduation application.
Caps and Gowns
South Plains College holds commencement exercises once a year in May. Graduates are required to participate in commencement exercises unless they are given permission to graduate in absentia. Students who plan to complete the requirements for graduation during the summer should apply for graduation during the previous spring semester and may participate in the May commencement exercises.
Caps and Gowns will be distributed free of charge starting Monday, April 29th through Thursday, May 9th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the following locations.
Levelland Campus students:
Levelland Campus Admissions and Records Office in the Student Services Building.
Reese Center, Lubbock Center, and Plainview Center students:
Reese Student Support Center in Building 8.
Diplomas are mailed approximately six to eight weeks (excluding weekends and holidays) when the following items have been completed:
- Graduation requirements have been reviewed and approved by instructional deans, AND
- All final grades have been reported to the Office of the Registrar.
Invitations may be purchased directly from any publishing company you select. SPC does not contract with a publishing company. For information, call the SPC bookstore at 806-894-9611, ext. 2399 or visit the Balfour website at www.balfour.com.
Previously awarded diplomas may be replaced by completing and submitting a Diploma Replacement Order Form. Mail form with the $25.00 replacement fee (cashier's check or money order only) to:
SPC Admissions and Records
ATTN: Graduation Clerk
1401 South College Avenue
Levelland, TX 79336
For questions regarding your degree requirements, contact your program advisor.
For question regarding application, commencement exercises, etc., contact Admissions and Records at email@example.com or (806) 716-2572.