We believe everyone at South Plains College...
- Has the opportunity to be an innovator.
- Works toward common goals as a team member.
- Contributes through shared decision-making.
- Grows through professional development.
- Encourages and respects professionalism among all employees.
- Appreciates every other employee's worth.
- Prospers from equitable rewards and recognition based on clearly defined expectations.
- Contributes to quality and institutional success.
South Plains College is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of South Plains College to offer all educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, disability or age.
We encourage inquiries from all qualified individuals by contacting Jesica Villescas.
A list of employment opportunities at South Plains College is available at the site below:
The following applications are PDF (portable document format) files and may be viewed, downloaded and printed from any computer by using the latest version of Adobe's Acrobat Reader (a free program). The PDFs look about the same when viewed from ANY type of computer. If you need to download Acrobat Reader, click here.
Employment Application (Faculty and Professional Staff)
Employment Application (Part-Time Faculty Positions)
Employment Application (Classified, Maintenance and Auxiliary Position)