If you are a current student, you can access the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site.
- Login to MySPC using your Username and Password.
- Click on the CampusConnect tap.
- Acknowledge the Message Notification by clicking on the red text at the bottom.
- Mouse over Registration Options and select "NSC Degree Verification." You will get a pop-up window. Please make sure to allow the pop-up.
You will be able to perform the following services securely via the Web:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers, or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
Students Not Currently Enrolled
If you are not a current student, please visit the National Student Clearinghouse site. South Plains College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
|Mail:||National Student Clearinghouse|
|13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300|
|Herndon, VA 20171|