Magee Hall features a suite style arrangement. Each room houses two male residents. Each resident has a private bedroom with an extra-long twin bed, chest with drawers and a closet. Two residents share a comfortably furnished living area with two lounge chairs, a small table and chairs for dining or studying, and two sinks. A bathroom is located between each of two rooms and is shared by four residents.
Returning sophomore students requesting Magee receive preference for rooms. Freshman should always indicate a second choice when applying for Magee Hall.
- Extra long twin bed
- Chest with drawers
- Shared living area
Bedroom: 12’ x 12’
- In-room basic cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access
- Community TV areas and lounge/recreation areas
- In-building laundry facilities at no charge for residents
- Vending machines
- Air-conditioning throughout building and rooms
- Security cameras in common areas
- 24-hour staffing and on-site, on-call coverage
- Comforter or bedspread and blankets
- Mattress cover
- Sheets, pillows and pillow cases
- Towels and washcloths
- Alarm clock
- Small microwave and refrigerator
- Personal electronics
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning supplies (Smallwood residents)
- Laundry basket or bag
- Laundry detergent, bleach and softener
- Trash can (Smallwood residents)
Additional items that may be brought:
- Decorations for the room (no nails or screws are allowed in the walls)
- Foam mattress pad
- Surge protectors
- Extension Cords (only cords with AWG rating of 14 or lower allowed)
Items not allowed:
- Candle warmers
- Coffee Pots
- Electrical heaters
- Hot plates
- Potpourri burners
- Sun lamps
- Toaster ovens
- Outside furniture containing cloth or wood (recliners, futons, desks, bookcases, etc)
We suggest visiting with your roommate to ensure that you are not duplicating items you plan to bring.
Great Western Dining offers a variety of menu selections including soup and salad bar, sandwich bar, dessert bar, and a traditional main entree with vegetables.
Texan Hall Hours of Operation
7:15 a.m. - 6:30 p.m
7:15 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cont. Breakfast/Waffle Bar
9:00 - 9:30 a.m.
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
We can't wait to have you on campus as a student and resident.
To apply for housing:
- Fill out your application here.
- Submit your $100 security deposit. You may submit via phone by calling 806-716-2408 or in person in the SPC Business Office.
- Submit your signed Housing and Food Service contract. You may submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (806) 894-1038, or by mail to 1401 College Avenue, Box 120, Levelland, TX 79336.