The Testing Center is committed to maintaining the highest compliance with nationally recognized professional testing standardsand practices, safeguarding confidentiality of student records, and creating an optimal testing environment.
The South Plains College Testing Center provides testing services that meet the needs
of the students. The following tests are available to be administered:
- American College Test (ACT)
- Associate Degree Nursing Program Entrance (TEAS-RN)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Cosmetology Entrance Exam
- Emergency Medical Services Paramedic Program Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Licensed Vocational Nursing Entrance Exam - Plainview Center (TEAS-LVN)
- Licensed Vocational Nursing Entrance Exam - Reese Center (LVNEE)
- Physical Therapy Assistant Exam (TEAS-PTA)
- Proctored Exams
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Surgical Technology Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI)
ClickHEREto view our testing schedules.
If you need to take the TSI Assessment, you must first complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA).
Click HERE to complete the PAA.
Upon completion of this activity, you will receive an email confirmation from Querium.
You MUST print this email and present it during check-in on your testing date, along with your printed/hardcopy registration receipt and valid photo ID.
Print your Test Score Release FormHERE.
View the Advising & Testing Center Mission Statement here.