The SPC Testing Center is committed to maintaining the highest compliance with nationally recognized professional testing standardsand practices, safeguarding confidentiality of student records, and creating an optimal testing environment. Our Testing Center provides testing services that meet the needs of the students. Please note that not all tests are offered at each of the SPC Testing Center locations.
The following tests are available to be administered:
- American College Test (ACT)
- Associate Degree Nursing Program Entrance (TEAS-RN)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Emergency Medical Services Basic Program Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Emergency Medical Services Paramedic Program Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Licensed Vocational Nursing Entrance Exam - Plainview Center (TEAS-LVN)
- Licensed Vocational Nursing Entrance Exam - Reese Center (LVNEE)
- Physical Therapy Assistant Exam (TEAS-PTA)
- Proctored Exams
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Surgical Technology Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0 (TSIA2)
If you need to take the TSIA2 Assessment, you must first complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA).
Click HERE to complete the PAA.
- Upon completion of this activity, you will receive an email confirmation from Querium.
- You must PRINT this email and present it during check-in on your testing date, along with your printed/hardcopy test registration receipt and valid photo ID.
- Click HERE to see an example of the PAA Completion Certificate email you will need to print. You do not need to print the PDF attachment to the email.