We are offering limited testing face to face at all South Plains College locations. We are also offering remote testing on specific tests. Please click below to view the test schedule.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact the testing center before your schedule testing date to reschedule.
The day of the test all students will be required to complete a COVID-19 screening. If you are experiencing symptoms, you will not be able to test face to face. We will gladly work with you to get you scheduled for an online test or to test in our center face to face 14 days later. To provide safety for our students and staff, we encourage you to wear a mask and follow safety guidelines.
Our office can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Testing Center is committed to maintaining the highest compliance with nationally recognized professional testing standardsand practices, safeguarding confidentiality of student records, and creating an optimal testing environment.
The South Plains College Testing Center provides testing services that meet the needs of the students. Please note that not all tests are offered at each of the SPC Testing Center locations.
The following tests are available to be administered:
- American College Test (ACT)
- Associate Degree Nursing Program Entrance (TEAS-RN)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Emergency Medical Services Basic Program Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Emergency Medical Services Paramedic Program Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Licensed Vocational Nursing Entrance Exam - Plainview Center (TEAS-LVN)
- Licensed Vocational Nursing Entrance Exam - Reese Center (LVNEE)
- Physical Therapy Assistant Exam (TEAS-PTA)
- Proctored Exams
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Surgical Technology Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI)
ClickHEREto view our testing schedules.
*** Seats are limited. ***
If you need to take the TSI Assessment, you must first complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA).
Click HERE to complete the PAA.
- Upon completion of this activity, you will receive an email confirmation from Querium.
- You must PRINT this email and present it during check-in on your testing date, along with your printed/hardcopy test registration receipt and valid photo ID.
- Click HERE to see an example of the PAA Completion Certificate email you will need to print. You do not need to print the PDF attachment to the email.
Students now have the option for sharing their TSI Individual Score Reports (ISRs) with other ACCUPLACER® Institutions!
Students can retrieve their test results via the 'Your ACCUPLACER Score Report' menu option in the CollegeBoard ACCUPLACER Student Portal. After retrieving their scores, students can click 'Share Score Report' to select up to 3 institutions to directly email their ISR.
You may also print your Test Score Release FormHERE.
View the Advising & Testing Center Mission Statement here.