GOOD NEWS: TSI and LVNEE online testing is now available! Please visit the webpage for the test you are needing to take for more information.
SURGICAL TECHNOLOGY entrance testing (HOAE) will not be required for 2020 only. Application deadline is July 15, 2020. Any additional questions, please contact Kristie Cole by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Testing Center is committed to maintaining the highest compliance with nationally recognized professional testing standardsand practices, safeguarding confidentiality of student records, and creating an optimal testing environment.
The South Plains College Testing Center provides testing services that meet the needs of the students. Please note that not all tests are offered at each of the SPC Testing Center locations.
The following tests are available to be administered:
- American College Test (ACT)
- Associate Degree Nursing Program Entrance (TEAS-RN)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Cosmetology Entrance Exam
- Emergency Medical Services Basic Program Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Emergency Medical Services Paramedic Program Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Licensed Vocational Nursing Entrance Exam - Plainview Center (TEAS-LVN)
- Licensed Vocational Nursing Entrance Exam - Reese Center (LVNEE)
- Physical Therapy Assistant Exam (TEAS-PTA)
- Proctored Exams
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Surgical Technology Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI)
ClickHEREto view our testing schedules.
PLEASE NOTE: JULY TESTING DATES ARE TENTATIVE DUE TO COVID-19.
If you need to take the TSI Assessment, you must first complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA).
Click HERE to complete the PAA.
- Upon completion of this activity, you will receive an email confirmation from Querium.
- You must PRINT this email and present it during check-in on your testing date, along with your printed/hardcopy test registration receipt and valid photo ID.
- Click HERE to see an example of the PAA Completion Certificate email you will need to print. You do not need to print the PDF attachment to the email.
Students now have the option for sharing their TSI Individual Score Reports (ISRs) with other ACCUPLACER® Institutions!
Students can retrieve their test results via the 'Your ACCUPLACER Score Report' menu option in the CollegeBoard ACCUPLACER Student Portal. After retrieving their scores, students can click 'Share Score Report' to select up to 3 institutions to directly email their ISR.
You may also print your Test Score Release FormHERE.
View the Advising & Testing Center Mission Statement here.