Scholarships Opportunities at SPC
DEADLINE FOR FALL 2018 SCHOLARSHIPS IS FEBRUARY 18, 2018
Even though the general scholarship application deadline is passed, you may continue to submit scholarship applications. In some instances where scholarship awards become available, consideration may be given to scholarship applications that have been submitted past the stated February 18 deadline. While the Scholarship Office cannot guarantee late applicants will be considered for scholarships, all scholarship recipients must submit an application on order to be considered for any scholarship award.
South Plains College maintains online Scholarship Application process in partnership with AcademicWorks.
With the SPC Scholarship Application System, you:
- Fill out one simple and secure general scholarship application in a few minutes.
- Are automatically matched to those scholarship opportunities at South Plains College for which you quality.
- May be eligible for additional scholarship opportunities by answering a few additional questions.
- Can do a keyword search on all available scholarships to review qualifications.
APPLYING FOR SCHOLARSHIPS...EASY AS 1...2...3
- Go to the SPC Scholarship Application and Award Portal.
- Sign-in to the Application Portal using your MySPC User Name and Password. New incoming students who do not have an SPC User Name or Password must first make
application for admission to SPC through ApplyTexas and be admitted to the College.
- Once you sign-in, the first page you see is your "General Application." Read all the instructions and complete the online form that follows. You may also click on the "Applicant Record" tab to ensure your student information on file with SPC is correct.
Handy Tip: Have ready the following documents to upload with your application: 1) personal essay; 2) letter of recommendation; 3) resume of extracurricular activities and work/service experiences; 4) college transcripts (new transfer students); 5) high school transcript (new incoming students/dual credit students); 5) ACT/SAT score reports (new incoming students/dual credit students). PDF is the preferred format for uploading documents. DO NOT UPLOAD GOOGLE DOCS.
If you have questions, contact the Scholarship Office at 806-716-2219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.