1. Applications will be accepted January 30th through July 1st for each class beginning the following August. No early or late applications will be accepted. *If either date falls on a Saturday, please observe the requirement the following Monday.
2. Applications are to be submitted to the Surgical Technology Program Director, Kristie Cole - Reese Campus, 819 Gilbert, Building 5, office 528, Lubbock, TX 79416.
3. Class selection will occur the beginning of August; all applicants will be notified by mail of their acceptance status. Do not contact program staff to inquire about your status.
4. It is the applicant's responsibility to keep the Admissions and Records Office and
the office of the Program Director informed of any changes to application information
such as last names, contact information, etc.
5. Applicants who do not have ALL college transcripts on file with the Admissions and Records Office, and an entrance exam score, by July 1st will NOT be considered for admission.
An application for admission to the Surgical Technology Program may be downloaded by clicking "Apply Now!" at the top of this page. Applications are also available at the Reese Campus Building 5, with the Secretary to the Allied Health Chairperson (Kelly Ufford, office 515), or Surgical Technology Program Director (Kristie Cole, office 528). College counselors may also distribute applications.