South Plains College Testing Center
To schedule the TEAS call Testing Center on Levelland Campus at 716-2530 or online at www.southplainscollege.edu
The TEAS test is given on preset dates
Study Link: www.testprepreview.com Study Guide available in SPC Bookstore, at www.atitesting.com, or at the SPC Levelland Campus Library.
Associate Degree Nursing Testing Information
You are required to see a Nursing Advisor: Julie Grant at (806) 716-2248 before signing up for the TEAS Test. Before signing up for the TEAS Test, you also must:
- Have an Application on file with SPC
- Must Be TSI Compliant *
- Have completed your 4 Pre-Requisites**
- Not have dropped, failed or repeated a combination of three science courses within last 10 years.
*TSI Compliant means that you have passed or are exempt from TSI Assessment testing. You are not enrolled in any remedial or developmental courses.
- You must sign up for a test at least 3 business days prior to a selected test date.
- NO Personal or Business checks will be accepted.
- Cash or Credit Card Only.
- (Checks issued by a local School District will still be accepted at this time).
- You must have a valid e-mail address before you take this test
- Write down your password and username for future reference or you may contact ATI @ 1-800-667-7531 if you forget.
- To schedule the TEAS call: Testing Center on Levelland Campus at 894-9611 ext 2530 or 716-2530 Or online at www.southplainscollege.edu/testing.
- Students arriving late will not be allowed to take the Test; fee will not be refunded.
- Candidates must arrive at the Testing Center at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled exam time. NO EXCEPTIONS. Plan for parking and time to find testing location Identification Requirements:
- The Testing Center is required to deny admission to individuals who do not have valid identification.
- Two forms of identification are required to test at SPC testing center
- You must present current, valid identification.
Accepted Identifications Include:
- Photo government issued identification (see below)
- Document with Social Security Number (see below)
- Passport for non-U.S. citizens -- must be current
- Driver's license -- must be current – NOT EXPIRED
- State issued I.D. card with photo -- must be current year
Valid forms of Social Security identification include:
- Social Security Card
- Pay stub with social security number on it
- Official High School or College Transcript
See Prohibited Materials in the testing policy:
- No cell phones will be allowed at the testing site.
- Candidates must store all personal and electronic items in their vehicle.
- Candidates may take nothing into the testing area, except identification and keys to your vehicle. Pencils and scratch paper will be provided by the Testing Center.
- FAILURE TO ABIDE BY TESTING RULES WILL RESULT IN STUDENT HAVING TO CHOOSE ANOTHER TESTING DATE AND REPAYING FEES