Applying for financial aid, each student accepts certain rights and responsibilities. Failure to comply with the student’s responsibilities may result in the cancellation or reduction of the student’s financial aid.
Rights and Responsibilities
Students receiving financial assistance and, specifically assistance under the title IV, HEA programs, have the right to know the following information and are responsible for all of, but not solely limited to, the guidelines herein.
Use the links below to learn more about your financial aid options and responsibilities:
- Available financial aid programs
- How financial need is determined
- Maintaining your financial aid eligibility by making SAP
- Re-establishing financial aid eligibility if you fall below SAP
- Financial aid disbursements and frequency of disbursements
- Loan terms
- Financial aid disbursements for Fall/Spring and Summer, and the frequency of disbursements
- Work-study conditions and terms
- Losing and regaining Financial Aid Eligibility due to conviction