Levelland VN Program Entrance Requirements
ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS for the VN Program on the Levelland Campus:
- Must have a valid High School Diploma/GED
- Complete requirements for Admissions to South Plains College. Admission to South Plains College does NOT guarantee admission into the Vocation Nursing Program.
- ALL students who are applying for the Vocational Nursing Program MUST take the TSI exam to obtain an application, NO EXCEPTIONS. ALL students MUST be TSI compliant prior to entrance into the program.
- Completion of prerequisite courses will be required before admission to the Vocational
Nursing program at South Plains College.
Required pre-requisite courses are:
VNSG 1420 Anatomy & Physiology for Allied Health
VNSG 1222 Vocational Nursing Concepts
- Obtain an application for the Vocational Nursing Program from the Nursing Department,
located in the Allied Health building. The application to Vocational Nursing Program
will be given only after taking the TSI test. (Please see testing information)
- An Official copy of your High School Transcript/GED scores, AND College Transcripts (including SPC Transcript), must be submitted with your application packet.
NOTE: Those students selected for admission to the Vocational Nursing Program will have a criminal background check prior to entering the program. Click here to see the Criminal Background Certification.
The Levelland Campus VN Program ONLY accepts a new class every Fall Semester. Please contact the SPC Nursing department at 806-716-2193 for the application deadline date.