Transient & Concurrent Enrollment International Students
Transient and concurrent enrollment is when an international student is enrolled at another college or university and would like to attend classes at South Plains College.
How do I apply to South Plains College?
1. Submit an International Student Application.
2. Official transcripts from all previous and current colleges/universities attended in the U.S. (Must have at least a 2.0 GPA at current institution)
3. Copy of most recent I-94, passport, visa and current I-20.
4. Transient & Concurrent Enrollment Form.
5. Proof of meningitis vaccine, only if younger than 22 years old.
When will I know if approved?
Once we've received all required documents, the application process will take about 3 to 5 business days. You will then be contacted via email with admission decision.