Current and former SPC students must order official transcripts through the Credentials Solutions online service.
- Official transcripts may be sent electronically, picked up in person or mailed. They cannot be faxed.
- Official transcripts are $5.00 per transcript.
- It takes 1 to 3 business days to process a transcript request.
- You can use your social security number on the request if you do not know your SPC Student ID number.
- Official transcript requests can not be honored for those students whose financial and academic records are not in good standing.
To insure that information contained in the order form cannot be retrieved later, please make sure to close the window after placing the order.
A South Plains College transcript is the official record of a student's enrollment at South Plains College. New students will not have an official transcript until their first semester grades have been posted.
Or call Credentials Solutions at (847) 716-3005 during office hours.
Credentials Solutions Office Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CT