Study Abroad in The Alps
- An interdisciplinary, multi-perspective assessment of cultural, political, philosophical,
and aesthetic factors critical to the formulation of values and the historical development
of the individual and of society.
- Language, Philosophy, & Culture Requirement
- An Introduction to the concepts which provide a foundation for continued study of
geography. Includes the different elements of natural environment as related to human
activities, modes of living, and map concepts.
- Science Requirement
- A Study of major world regions with emphasis on prevailing conditions and developments,
including emerging conditions and trends, and the awareness of diversity of ideas
and practices to be found in those regions. Course content may include one or more
- Social & Behavioral Science Requirement