Texas Educational Opportunity Grant (TEOG)
This application is closed for the 2021/2022 school year it will be opened back up for the next academic year.
At SPC, TPEG is primarily awarded during the summer sessions; no application is required.
SPC can only award renewal grants. Please contact the Financial Aid Office if you believe you qualify for a renewal award.
The 2022-2023 TEOG application is now closed for this academic year.
Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA)
Solicitud de Ayuda Financiera Estatal de Texas
- Completed 2022-2023 TASFA Application
- If you worked:
- Your signed and dated 2020 tax return
- Your 2020 w2s
- Your parents signed and dated 2020 tax return
- Your parents’ 2020 w2s
- Please provide the completed application and other documents to the Financial Aid Office
**Do not leave anything blank. If you have no income or amounts to report on the application fill in the spaces with zeros
Initial applicants must submit the above and following items:
- Residency Affidavit turned into Admissions & Records
- Texas Educational Opportunity Grant (TEOG) Application