Federal College Work-Study provides jobs for students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay educational expenses. The Program encourages community work and work related to a student’s course of study.
Work-Study is awarded based on each student’s individual need. Students are paid minimum
wage and wages are paid monthly via direct deposit.
- Contact SPC to check eligibility and receive signed Work-Study application:
- email@example.com, or
- Financial Aid Office (806) 894-9611 EXT 3800.
- Search available Work-Study positions on the SPC website (Work Study Positions).
- Schedule an interview with the contact person listed on the position in which you’re interested.
- Once you are hired have your new employer sign your Work-Study application.
- Return the signed application to any SPC campus and pick up a Work-Study packet.
- Complete the Work-Study packet. You are NOT able to begin working until ALL of these
documents are returned and you receive notification from your new employer.
Please visit any SPC Financial Aid office to determine eligibility and to apply.