CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
The course will explore the background and techniques of customer interactions.
- Define customer service; identify the elements involved in the customer service process; and apply problem-solving techniques to resolve both internal and external customer challenges.
- Describe the benefits of customer service, identify internal customers, identify the benefits of giving good customer service, and identify how you can help your company to excel.
- Identify the major trends in customer service today and the combination of criteria required for customer satisfaction.
- Identify guidelines for handling unreasonable customers, explore ways to handle angry customers, and identify guidelines for handling unhelpful colleagues.
- Introduction to Customer Service Practical Application
- Effective Communication/Increasing Customer Satisfaction
- Recognizing and Establishing, Mission, Values, Vision, and Goals
- Customer Service Technology Trends
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Building Customer Loyalty, Expanding the Business
- Exceptional Customer Service
MRKG-1000 Customer Service Training
Steps Required to Register for Customer Service Training:
Step 1: Complete the SPC CE Application
Step 2: Register