1. SPC Admissions
- Complete anAPPLICATION OF ADMISSIONS
- Admission to the college does not guarantee admission to the Radiologic Technology Program
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS of all colleges and universities (even dual-credit) must be sent to the Office of Admissions
3. Submit a completed Program Application
- 2023 APPLICATION INFORMATION
- 2023 PROGRAM APPLICATION
- Must be 18 years old and a high school graduate or hold a GED diploma
- Please email the completed Program Application and required documents listed in the Application Information document to either Clinton Bishop or Erica Castillo. All emailed documents must be emailed as separate PDFs. Once the application documents are received and complete, an application appointment will be scheduled.
- If applicable; a good-standing letter of reference if you have been accepted into
and dismissed/withdrawn from another Radiography School or Program.
4. GPA and Prerequisite Coursework
- Must be TSI compliant
- Students must maintain an average cumulative GPA of a 2.0 to be eligible for application to the Program
- Prerequisite coursework must be passed with a “C” or better for acceptance.
5. CPR & Immunizations
- Applicants must have completed an American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross (RC) Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers course during the two years, and maintain this credential throughout enrollment
- Applicants must provide evidence of immunizations prior to beginning their clinical education
The Radiologic Technology curriculum prepares students to meet the mission of the Program. The mission of the Program is to provide an environment that facilitates student success in acquiring the theory and technical skills required of a professional radiographer. Students successfully completing the Radiologic Technology curriculum will receive an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree.