- Knock on doors and notify occupants they must leave the building.
- Evacuate the building, taking proper shelter or distance to provide the greatest safety to students and staff. Unless otherwise directed by emergency personnel, maintain a distance of at least 100 feet from the building.
- If in a lab, gas should be turned off to lab if possible/ applicable.
- Occupants should leave the building in an orderly manner. Do not take personal belongings.
- Close windows and doors, time permitting.
- Call SPC Police at 806-252-8925. If no response dial 911.
- Residence hall directors should take residents to a safe distance and communicate to the SPC Police.
Do not re-enter building until cleared by authorized personnel.