FDA. Waiver of Nonresident Tuition (BP)

The College may grant a waiver of nonresident tuition that allows a person who resides outside of the College District and who owns property subject to ad valorem taxation by the College District, or a dependent of the person, to pay tuition at the rate applicable to a student who resides in the College District. The Dean of Enrollment Services shall determine eligibility for this tuition waiver in accordance with state statutes.

REVISED: 3/10/05